Here's a story of a boy,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little girl who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy chatting with your friends,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


PROFILEY

someone full of ideas , full of thoughts .

DESIRESY
The world will always be a better place tomorrow !

LEAVE ME Some FootPrints here !Y


EXITSY

Clara. Joan. Samuel. Zach. Amanda. Fiona. Joshua. Mac. Weili. Eleena. Chow Pyng. Weiyi. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend.

ARCHIVES;

November 2006 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 October 2008 November 2008 February 2009

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

Saturday, July 26, 2008
1:02 AM

There's alot of things happening in nyp recently. It dawn on me that healthy people tends to take good health for granted. of course to say that it's only when you suffer in old age that you will realised the importance of good health.

NO INTERNET IS DRIVING ME NUTS !

argh. this loss of network thingy is driving me crazy. hence it gives me more reason to do kofu . guess no internet also quite good anyway. but you are wondering how on earth i am able to type this now. have to thank the person who let me leech i mean tap his wireless. if not , i cant even surf a web. have to search what materials i need fast so that i can do my stuffs.

anyways , today was fun . after our usual daimouku at ervin house , we went to have our dinner. lots of funny stuffs at daimouku. the chatting session after that was so inspiring. guess storytelling is yijie's talent. i doubt i can do story telling like that.

after which we went abit of shopping here and there. quite fun . unwinding i would say. to relieve stress sometimes is a form of enjoyment also.

not to be emo or whatsoever . just wanted to share a pretty old favourite of mine. by richard marx. meaningful songs.

Right Here Waiting (Video Version) - Richard Marx

Will you ever notice me...