Here's a story of a boy,
Living in the lonely world,
A hidden note, A secret crush,
A little girl who talks too much.

Well, I'm standing in the crowd,
And when you smile I check you out,
But you don't even know my name,
You're too busy chatting with your friends,

And I want you too know,
If you lose your way,
I won't let you go.

If I cut my hair,
If I change my clothes,
Will you notice me?

If I bite my lip,
If I say hello,
Will you notice me?


PROFILEY

someone full of ideas , full of thoughts .

DESIRESY
The world will always be a better place tomorrow !

LEAVE ME Some FootPrints here !Y


EXITSY

Clara. Joan. Samuel. Zach. Amanda. Fiona. Joshua. Mac. Weili. Eleena. Chow Pyng. Weiyi. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend. friend.

ARCHIVES;

November 2006 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 April 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 October 2008 November 2008 February 2009

CREDITS;

Designer
Photobucket.
Blogger.
Blogskins.
Picture 1
Picture 2
Splatter Brushes
Lyrics of the song "Notice Me" by Zetta Bytes

Thursday, July 17, 2008
12:58 AM

im sad. really llc now. what's the point of me rushing so much when i didnt even go for the review . what's wrong with me doing so much and not being able to wake up on time. seriously , i hate this. it's not that i wanted to sleep more than usual but it's just that these few days of working overnite have really make my body so weak that i just cant seem to be able to respond to early morning alarm calls.


im sick. im sad.



i just sent a email to my teacher and hope she knows the situation im in now. hope i get another chance as if i miss this chance , it will be over. everything i done for the past few days will be over. really over now i guess. repeating over and over again for the same kind of mistake. have i really grown ? i doubt so.

struggling to go to meetings . struggle to go and finish up my portfolio. struggle to even think of how do i get my portfolio work done . although some i admit when im doing im kinda half - hearted . but i guess if teacher only accept 100% submission , im kinda repeating for another sem . just for this.


no mood. cant even think properly now. abit of mix emotion now. im tired . really tired. shouldnt i be happy that i can struggle that much in just a few days ? shouldnt i be happy doing all gakkai activities? i guess that when one pushes oneself too hard , things will get nasty .

i hope can think of nothing right now and try to get some sleep i should deserve for doing portfolio over the past few days.

sori for taking your time to read. im long winded yeh . just wanna let out my frustration inside me.

Will you ever notice me...